Tuesday, May 22, 2012

No Strings Attached (vs Friends With Benefits)


I’ve seen both – “No Strings Attached“ and “Friends With Benefits“ – now and my honest opinion is that FWB was way better than NSA. I’m not quite sure what was the main factor I decided this on, but I have a pretty good idea.

Firstly, I think Mila Kunis is way sexier than Natalie Portman who’s also beautiful, but just too sweet and innocent-looking. I also think that Kunis’ raspy voice is different and her kind of boyish and nerdy attitude give her plus points that I cannot possibly give to Portman. She’s talented and great, too, but she’s not Kunis. I guess my opinion isn’t that objective, because I used to watch “That 70’s Show“ and loved Jackie and Fez. Okay, whatever, let us continue talking about the movie.

Secondly, I thought this movie (NSA) wasn’t as funny and entertaining as FWB which made me laugh out loud a lot. I only laughed once during this one and I cannot even bring myself to remember what the occasion was. It was supposed to be no strings attached but Kutcher’s character was in love with her from the start. At least that what it seemed like. Yep, I liked FWB way more and I’d watch it again sometime, however, that’s not the case with this one.

Thirdly, this movie didn’t have that awesome character Woody Harrelson was playing. His character was funnier and more interesting than Portman’s gay roommate in NSA. Harrelson gets some extra bonuspoints in my eyes, too. That makes FWB the winner of this match between these very similar movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment