Sunday, September 23, 2012

Something different: Drake's Take Care by the amazing Florence and the Machine

So.. Occasionally I post something about music. If you're not interested, do not bother opening this post, but if you are, then ooooooh, man! This week has been crazy for me, because I've been stuck with this nasty flu, so I've been staying home more than usual, but the great thing is that I've discovered some great music and I'm a huge fan of Florence and the Machine. Here's a cover of Drake's Take Care in BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge. I'm in love with this cover. And in awe. She gives this song such an intimate tune and feeling, ugh.. Florence's got such an incredible unique voice and I've been clicking that repeat button for the last hour straight. I love this! Hope you enjoy it, too :) Oh, and while you're at it, check out some of the other covers by different artists. Ellie Goulding, Rita Ora, the fabulous Jessie J and others have done an awesome job. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment